Dumbbell push ups with rotation
How to Do:
- Begin by coming into a pushup position with your hands holding dumbbells on the ground. Your palms will be facing each other as you grip the dumbbells. Your legs will be straight behind you, your toes will be on the ground.
- Complete a push up by bending with your elbows and bringing you body down slowly so that your arms form 90 degree angles.
- Pause at the bottom for a brief second before pressing yourself back up to the starting position.
- From here, keep your feet, right hand, and dumbbell on the ground while rotating your hips and bringing your left hand and dumbbell straight into the air so that they are pointing towards the ceiling. You should be in a side plank position.
- Slowly return to the starting position from the side plank.
- Repeat the push up and alternate which arm goes straight in the air, and which arm stays on the ground.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.