Butt blaster with dumbbell
- Assume neutral spine on hands and knees.
How to Do:
- Take a deep breathe.
- As you exhale, make an “S” sound, and draw your abdomen in as if to pull your belly button closer to your spine.
- Add light dumbbell behind your knee.
- Maintaining optimum spinal alignment, squeeze buttocks and slowly raise bent leg to ceiling. The movement should be controlled by core stability and buttocks activity.
- Only move as far as you can control spinal stability and return to the start position.
- Do not allow head to “jet” forward.
- Maintain abdominal draw-in maneuver.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.