How to Do Resistance Band Woodchop Rotational Pivot
Each exercise should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this exercise.
Resistance Band Woodchop Rotational Movement
1. To start this movement, you need to have your knees slightly bent and hips twisted towards the tubing at the 8 o'clock mark.
2. You will be grabbing the tubing with both hands so that it is across your body.
3. Grabbing the tubing, pull away, untwisting your body, and simultaneously come up from the squat position until you are facing away from the tubing in a diagonal straight line.
4. Stop at the 2 o'clock mark and to finish the motion, come back from the top and reverse the motion to return to the position you started the exercise in. This completes one repetition.
5. To work the opposite side, you will be facing the opposite way in the beginning, and twisting the opposite way.
How To Do the Diagonal Exercise with Tubing, Resistance Band Diagonal, Upward Diagonal Exercise