How to Do Reverse Crunch With Ball, Between Legs
The reverse crunch with ball between legs should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the reverse crunch with ball between legs.
Beginning Reverse Crunch With Ball
1. Squeeze a Swiss ball between your feet while lying on your back with your hands out to your sides.
2. Lift the ball off the ground while keeping your legs as straight as possible. Curl your lower back off the floor and push the ball into the sky. Return to the starting position slowly.
Reverse Crunch With Ball Movement
1. Begin by lying flat on the ground with your legs bent up on a stability ball.
2. Use your legs to grip and curl the stability ball up and towards your body.
3. Keep the movement slow and controlled and then return to the starting position.
Reverse Crunch With Ball Benefits
It relieves the tension on your neck.
Crunches are less taxing on your back.
Other core muscles are targeted.
It's simple to set up.
How To Do Reverse Trunk Curls, Exercise Ball Reverse Trunk Curls, Swiss Ball Trunk Curls, Reverse Crunches