Cable rope pulls (saw)
- Start with the feet wide apart and toed out slightly, knees are bent and the chest remains high during the movement
- Initiate a thorough dynamic warm up prior to starting this exercise, this engages the nervous system.
How to Do:
- This movement involves a saw motion using a rope attachment to the cable
- Stand with a foot and body position that is open to the weight stack (as shown)
- The forward foot is pointing to the stack of weights
- A staggered grip is taken on the rope
- Start by loading (moving towards) the forward leg while reaching forward with the arms
- As you drive off the forward leg, start rotating the body andshift the weight towards the back leg as you pull the weight towardsyou at hip height
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.