Single leg Romanian deadlift
- Begin balanced on one leg with the knee slightly bent (15-20 degrees).
How to Do:
- Draw your abdomen inward toward your belly button for spinal stabilization.
- Without allowing further knee movement, bend over at the hip, trying to touch down with the opposite hand.
- Progress to extrinsic loading by holding a dumbbell in your hand.
- Do not flex/extend spine if extrinsic loads are used.
- NOTE: Flexion/extension of the spine, and extrinsic loading are both relative to the biomotor ability, as well as the GOAL.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.