Seated machine chest press
- Increases chest and shoulder strength.
- Improves muscle definition.
- You’ll need to have enough muscle strength to maintain proper posture.
- Adjust your seat height so that the handles are lined up just below your shoulders.
- Maintain posture and push foot level to release handles so that you can grasp each handle by extending your elbows.
How to Do:
- Tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Push hands forward straightening your elbows, return to starting position and repeat movement.
- Your shoulders should be pushed back at all times, should they be pulled forward you’re overextending your range of motion.
- Your wrist should remain in line with your elbows throughout this exercise movement.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.