Stability ball bicep curl with alternating arms
- Develops the bicep muscle.
- Adds strength and muscle definition.
- Increases balance and stability.
- Core strength to allow you to perform exercise while remaining balanced on the stability ball.
- Sit on stability ball with feet flat on the floor, feet should be shoulder length apart.
- Tighten abs and the glute muscles.
- Keep the spine straight.
- You should have dumbbells rested at your sides.
How to Do:
- Begin by bending your right elbow and raising dumbbell upward into a bicep curl.
- Slowly lower the dumbbell into the starting position.
- Raise your left dumbbell in the same movement as you performed with your right dumbbell.
- Slowly lower your left dumbbell back to the starting position.
- Repeat each movement until you have completed your set.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.