Resistance band reverse woodchop seated on ball
How to Do Movement
- Start off by sitting on a stability ball. Shoulders back, chest out, and back straight.
- The resistance band should be either to your left or right.
- Both feet should be flat on the ground.
- You will be grabbing the resistance band with only the hand opposite of the side that it is on so that it is across your body.
- Grabbing the resistance band with your palm facing you, pull away, twist your body and simultaneously come up from the squat position until you are facing away from the pulley.
- Think of it as a diagonal line. The cable starts at 7 o’clock and finishes at 1 o’clock. To finish the motion, come back from the top and reverse the motion to return to the position you started the exercise in. This completes one repetition.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.