How to Do:
1. Seated with knees over the second toe.
2. Good alignment with hips in neutral and ears aligned with the shoulders.
3. Keep shoulders pulled back slightly.
4. Lift dumbbell behind the head and slightly turned out.
5. Keep a smooth arch position (spine).
6. Core remains drawn in with head in neutral position and not out of line. Do not allow the head
to move forward. Do not deviate from the correct position by allowing the head to move towards
7. During this movement, keep spine neutral.