One legged squat reach with arm driver
How to Do Movement:
- To begin this movement you want to be standing up tall with feet about shoulder width, toes pointing straight ahead.
- From here, you are going to keep one leg in front of you and the other behind you. When you look down, your feet should have about two fists distance between them.
- In this position, bring one arm straight in front of you so it is slightly below your head.
- Rotate your arm from one side of your body to the other side while in this squat position.
- Use your hips to twist in a slow and controller motion.
- Inertia progressions - No weight to dumbbells to cables to tubing
- Movement progressions - Squat with touchdown to squat touchdown to overhead press.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.