Knee bent single leg reverse crunch (lying leg raises)
What is it and benefits?
- The Reverse Crunch with Knee Raises is a beginner exercise that targets the CORE muscles, legs and hips.
Who should perform it?
- This exercise is appropriate for those who have good CORE strength and good flexibility in the lower back, hips, and legs.
- Lie flat on the back. Both arms should be positioned along either side of the body with the palms facing downward.
- Bend both knees and plant your feet on the floor. Keep both shoulders pressed to the floor throughout this exercise.
How to Do the Exercise:
- Keeping the angle of the knees fixed, slowly lift the right foot off the floor.
- Draw the knee toward the chest. Then return to the starting position.
- If any pain or discomfort is experienced, discontinue this exercise.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.