How to Do Single Arm Resistance Band Row in Staggered Stance Horizontal
The Single Arm Resistance Band Row in Staggered Stance Horizontal should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the Single Arm Resistance Band Row in Staggered Stance Horizontal.
Beginning Single Arm Resistance Band Row
1. Row towards yourself with your knees slightly bent and the resistance band roughly at chest level.
2. Don't over squeeze your hand holding the resistance band to avoid using your biceps instead of your dorsal.
Single Arm Resistance Band Row Movement
1. Hook one end of a resistance band with your foot and double over.
2. Grab the handle with the same hand as before and rest your free hand on your knee.
3. Bend forward and pull the band straight up until it reaches your lower chest.
4. Squeeze the back muscle before lowering your arm and repeating the process.
Single Arm Resistance Band Row Benefits
While improving core stability, this movement targets the upper and lower back, shoulders, biceps, and hips.