Raised leg sit ups with twist
How to Do the Movement:
- Lay flat on your back with your arms folded across your chest.
- One leg is going to be bent with the sole of the foot flat on the ground. The opposing leg will be be parallel to the other leg, but in the air.
- From here, you will sit up using your abdominals and twist so that the elbow points to the leg in the air.
- Come down from that position. That is one repetition.
- After completing the appropriate amount of repetitions, switch legs so the opposite is on the ground, and the other is in the air.
- From there, you will also want to reverse the way you twist when you sit up.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.