Speed ladder single leg hop
- Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise; this engages the nervous system.
- Maintain good posture throughout the exercise with shoulder blades back and down, good stability through the abdomen, and neutral spine angles.
How to Do:
- Stand on one leg and raise opposite leg off ground with ankle flexed (toes pointed away from the body). Feet parallel beside each other.
- Maintain level hips and bend stance leg to 45 degrees.
- Hop forward and back into first rung of ladder and land on same leg.
- Allow the swing leg to come through fully and repeat hop.
- Use your arms to help propel the body.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.