Speed ladder in-in, out-out
Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise; this engages the nervous system.
How to Do:
- Begin this speed ladder drill by facing the length of the ladder.
- Take a step into the first rung of the speed ladder with lead leg, and quickly follow this by bringing in the trail leg to the first rung.
- Place the lead leg outside the first rung, and then the trail leg.
- Bring the lead leg into second rung, followed by the trial leg so that your pattern is “in,” “in,” “ out,” “out.”
- Repeat though the entire ladder.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.