Spinal flexion and extension with single arm
- Position yourself as pictured on all fours in neutral spine.
- Place one hand behind the head (without pushing).
How to Do:
- The goal is to eventually be able to rotate the elbow pointed directly up to the ceiling.
- Rotate with 1 arm extended.
- There must be no movement from the lower back/lower hip area; however the neck/head is allowed to move with the upper body.
- Take the body/joints through a full available range of motion using controlled momentum/movement for one set of 5 to 10 reps.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.