Squat on airex pad
- Stand on the Airex Pad with a hip to shoulder width stance.
- Align the feet straight ahead.
- Establish a neutral position of the ankle.
- Brace the spine by drawing the lower abdomen in toward the spine while maintaining a neutral spine throughout the movement.
How to Do:
- Lower yourself into the squatting position.
- Maintain alignment of the knees over the toes throughout the movement.
- Maintain stability in the ankle by not allowing it to roll in or out.
- Return to the starting position.
- Unloaded to loaded - progress from bodyweight to extrinsic load (dumbbells, barbell, medicine ball, cables, tubing).
- Easy to challenging - progress to standing on one leg.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.