Squats on bosu ball upside down
- Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise; this engages the nervous system.
- Maintain good posture throughout the exercise with shoulder blades back and down, good stability through the abdomen, and neutral spine angles.
How to Do:
- This movement utilizes the BOSU ball with the flat side up.
- With the hands to the side of the body, perform a squat movement.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.
- Do NOT do the following: move the lunging knee away from the body, collapse the trunk (excessive flexion), or round the upper back as these may be signs that the exercise is too advanced.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.