Dumbbell squat bicep curl
- Begin with feet shoulder width apart, feet pointing straight ahead, and knees positioned over the 2nd & 3rd toes.
- Hold dumbbells by the sides.
How to Do:
- Perform a squat keeping lower extremity in proper alignment and chest up.
- Before any compensation occurs, tighten the buttocks and stand to a fully upright position.
- While standing, perform a bicep curl by flexing the elbows.
- Return dumbbells slowly to the side of the body while descending into the next squat, by extending the elbows.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.