Dumbbell squat curl press on single leg
- Draw the belly button in towards the spine and perform pelvis floor contractions by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
- Begin with shoulder blades back and down, good stability through the abdomen, and neutral spine angles.
- Hold the dumbbell by your side with the palm facing your thighs.
How to Do:
- Begin the one leg squat with triple flexion in the stance leg(at hips, knee and ankle), remember to keep the shoulder blades down and together and the HIPS LEVEL.
- Once standing, maintain proper alignment, bicep curl the dumbbells to the shoulders and perform a shoulder press.
- Slowly reverse the arm action and return arms to the side of your body.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.