Dumbbell squat curl press using single arm
- Draw the belly button in towards the spine and perform pelvis floor contractions by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
- Begin with shoulder blades back and down, good stability through the abdomen, and neutral spine angles.
- Hold the dumbbell by your side with the palm facing your thighs.
How to Do:
- The dumbbell is positioned in the opposite hand as the stance leg.
- Begin the one leg squat with triple flexion in the stance leg (at hips, knee and ankle), remember to keep the shoulder blades down and together and the HIPS LEVEL.
- Once standing, maintain proper alignment, perform a one arm bicep curl to the shoulder and perform a one arm shoulder press.
- Slowly reverse the arm action and return arms to the side of your body.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.