Squat bicep curl alternating arms with dumbbells
- Begin with feet shoulder width apart with feet pointing straightahead and knees over 2nd & 3rd toes. Hold dumbbells by sides.
How to Do:
- Perform a squat keeping lower extremity in proper alignment and chest up.
- Before any compensation occurs, activate glutes and stand to a fully upright position.
- While standing perform a bicep curl by flexing elbows.
- Return dumbbells slowly to the side of the body while descending into the next squat, by extending elbows.
- Alternate Arms.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.