Dumbbell squat press on half foam roller
- Center yourself on the foam roller so that the arches of feet are in the center of the rollers.
- Start with dumbbell at shoulder height, palm facing forward.
- Stabilize the spine by drawing the belly button in towards the spine and perform a pelvic floor contraction by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
How to Do:
- Bring shoulder blades down and together, take a deep diaphragmatic breath, and keep chest up looking straight ahead.
- Begin the squat with triple flexion (at ankles, knees, and hips).
- Squat back up to standing position, and perform a two arm shoulder press.
- Bring the arm back down to shoulder height and repeat movement.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.