Squat thrust with push up to jump with dumbbells
- Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise; this engages the nervous system.
How to Do:
- Start with light dumbbells in your hands by your shoulders.
- This movement involves a push ups and jumping in place.
- Start with your hands by your shoulders.
- Simultaneously squat down (with triple flexion in the legs) and bend forward in the trunk place the outstretched arms on the ground about shoulder width apart shoot both legs out into triple extension with a straight bodyline, perform a push up and quickly bring them back into triple flexion(as shown).
- Begin the movement with an explosive vertical jump, and at the same time explosively push your arms overhead.
- Land onto toes and then heals.
- Do not let the back sag as you thrust your legs out and back. Maintain proper alignment throughout the exercise.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.