Single leg squat touchdown with dumbbell
- Draw the abdomen inwards and contract the pelvis floor by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
- Lift one leg off the floor and flex the elevated ankle (pointing the toes outward). Keep feet parallel beside each other.
- Maintain level hips.
How to Do Movement:
- Start off standing tall holding a dumbbell at your side. You will also slightly raise the foot that is on the same side of the dumbbell, a couple inches off of the ground.
- In a slow and controller manner, squat down and reach forward so that the hand with the dumbbell reaches the opposite foot.
- Come back to the original position, rest, and repeat until completion.
- Inertia progressions - No weight to dumbbells to cables to tubing
- Movement progressions - Squat with touchdown to squat touchdown to overhead press.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.