Dumbbell stability ball chest press
- Increases strength and hypertrophy of the Pecs with a secondary core and glute involvement.
- Hip flexors should have adequate flexibility.
- Place head & shoulders against ball and keep your chin up keeping neck in a position that is neutral.
- Feet should be positioned apart to provide stability
- Draw belly button in towards spine
How to Do:
- Begin with your weights placed on top of your chest.
- Exhale as you push both weights up towards the ceiling.
- Inhale while you lower weights back towards your chest.
- Repeat movement to complete your set.
- Your body should remain in a plank position throughout exercise
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.