How to Do Stability Ball Bicep Curl With Single Arm and One Leg
Core strength to allow you to perform exercise while remaining balanced on the stability ball.
Each stability ball bicep curl with single arm and one leg should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this stability ball bicep curl with single arm and one leg.
Beginning Stability Ball Bicep Curls
Sit on the stability ball with your spine straight.
Legs should be straight out from hips with your feet flat on the floor.
Move out the right leg until it is parallel with your hip.
Hold your dumbbell at your side in the opposite hand of your extended leg.
Stability Ball Bicep Curls Movement
1. By bending at your elbow first, begin to raise your dumbbell upward into a bicep curl.
2. Slowly lower your dumbbell into the original starting position.
3. Repeat each step until you have completed an entire set.
4. Make sure that you keep your leg elevated throughout this entire exercise.
5. When you have completed your set, alternate your raised leg and dumbbell so that you can complete this exercise on your opposite side.
Stability Ball Bicep Curls Benefits
Develops the biceps muscle.
Adds strength and muscle definition.
Increases balance and stability.
How To Do Single-Leg Stability Ball Curl, Swiss Ball Curls, One Leg Seated Dumbbell Curls, Exercise Ball Curls with One Arm and One Leg.