How to Do Stability Ball Bicep Curl With Alternating Arms
Core strength to allow you to perform the exercise while remaining balanced on the stability ball.
Each exercise should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this exercise.
Beginning Stability Ball Bicep Curls
Sit on the stability ball with feet flat on the floor, feet should be shoulder length apart.
Tighten abs and the glute muscles.
Keep the spine straight.
You should have dumbbells rested at your sides.
Stability Ball Bicep Curls Movement
1. Begin by bending your right elbow and raising the dumbbell upward into a bicep curl.
2. Slowly lower the dumbbell into the starting position.
3. Raise your left dumbbell in the same movement as you performed with your right dumbbell.
4. Slowly lower your left dumbbell back to the starting position.
5. Repeat each movement until you have completed your set.
Stability Ball Bicep Curls Benefits
Develops the bicep muscle.
Adds strength and muscle definition.
Increases balance and stability.
How To Do Alternating Dumbbell Curls, Seated Bicep Curls, Biceps Curl, Swiss Ball Curs, Exercise Ball Curls.