How to Do a Stability Ball Bicep Curl With Raised Leg
The Stability Ball Bicep Curl With Raised Leg should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the Stability Ball Bicep Curl With Raised Leg.
Stability Ball Bicep Curls Beginning
The bicep curl on a stability ball with leg up exercise is a more advanced bicep curl that also requires balance.
Stability Ball Bicep Curls Movement
1. Hold the dumbbells in your hands, and stand with the stability ball behind you. Bring one leg back and place the front of the foot on the center of the stability ball's dome. Slightly bend the front knee to help with balance.
2. Lift the spine and make sure that your head is in line with your shoulders, hips, and knee. Keep your supporting knee slightly bent and look ahead. This will help you balance. Keep your lower body slightly tensed to help steady you.
3. Your arms should be fully extended at your sides with your palms facing your thighs. Once you feel comfortable in the position, tighten your abdominals and pull your shoulders away from your ears.
4. Bend your elbows and curl the dumbbells until they reach shoulder height. Simultaneously, you should be rotating your forearms so that at the top of the curl, your palms are facing your shoulders. Make sure that your upper arms remain tight and next to the torso throughout the exercise. Your elbows should not move forward or back, and should not flare out. Only your forearms should be moving.
5. Lower the dumbbells with control by straightening the elbows and return to your original position.
6. Continue to repeat the exercise until you've completed all repetitions.
Stability Ball Bicep Curls Benefits
You can complete this exercise at home or in the gym.
This exercise will strengthen the biceps muscles, which are in the front of the upper arms.
You'll also activate your core muscles to keep you steady as you perform the exercise on one leg and work on your stability and balance.
Bicep Curl on Stability Ball with Leg Raised, Standing bicep curl with a leg on a stability ball, Stability Ball Leg Curls, Leg Curls On A Stability Ball, Bicep Curl - Stability Ball.