How to Do Dumbbell Stability Ball Chest Press
Hip flexors should have adequate flexibility.
Each exercise should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this exercise.
Beginning Stability Ball Chest Press
Place head & shoulders against the ball and keep your chin up keeping your neck in a position that is neutral.
Feet should be positioned apart to provide stability.
Draw belly button in towards the spine.
Stability Ball Chest Press Movement
1. Begin with your weights placed on top of your chest.
2. Exhale as you push both weights up towards the ceiling.
3. Inhale while you lower weights back towards your chest.
4. Repeat movement to complete your set.
5. Your body should remain in a plank position throughout the exercise.
Stability Ball Chest Press Benefits
Increases strength and hypertrophy of the Pecs with a secondary core and glute involvement.
How To Do a Dumbbell Chest Press, Stability Ball Dumbbell Press, Stability Ball Press