How to Do Dumbbell Stability Ball Chest Press Using Single Leg and Alternating Arms
Advanced core stabilization & strength.
Solid Lumbo-pelvic-hip-complex and leg flexibility.
Good chest shoulder girdle strength & stabilization.
Beginning Stability Ball Press
1. Sit on the Stability ball with the weights resting on your thighs.
2. Activate your core by drawing your navel towards your spine and squeeze your glutes.
3. Position your head and shoulders on the center of the ball.
4. Place the weights on your chest.
5. Move your body into a plank position.
6. Press your head slightly into the ball and then push the weights upward directly above your chest.
Stability Ball Press Movement
1. Hold a weight in one hand extended above your chest, lower the opposite weight towards your chest.
2. At chest height, return your dumbbell back up to the starting position.
3. Repeat movement with the opposite arm.
Stability Ball Press Benefits
Provides integrated strength of chest and shoulders.
Promotes shoulder girdle stabilization.
Increases core strength and stabilization.
Alternating Chest Press, Stability Ball Press, Exercise Ball Chest Press, Dumbbell Chest Press