Standing cobra with dumbbells
- This is an excellent exercise to restore full function and flexibility of your shoulder.
- Be sure to stand upright throughout the entire exercise with your feet firmly planted to ensure proper stabilization, and keep your spine in natural alignment.
- Start extremely light just to get the movement down.
How To Do:
- With feet around shoulder width apart, grab a dumbell in each hand and begin by extending both arms and elbows.
- Be sure to move both the arms and should blades throughout the movement as video illustrates
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.