- Improves strength/definition in Quadriceps/front of the upper thigh.
- Improves strength/definition in Hamstrings/back of the upper thigh.
- Improves one-legged balance/stability.
- No excessive tension in front of pelvis, hamstrings/back of the upper thigh, and/or calves.
- Must be comfortable on one leg/foot.
- Set the stepper height so that your knee begins the stepping movement at 90 degrees.
- Keep your core tight, shoulders back and chest high.
How to Do:
- Brace your lower back, and straighten foot on stepping platform/stepper.
- Breathing out, step up with one leg until knee is straight.
- Breathing in, slowly return to the original position at the bottom of the stepper.
- If you cannot perform movement without arching your lower back, reduce weight and continue.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.