Side bosu step with lateral raise
- Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise; this engages the nervous system.
- Allow the body to rhythmically flow throughout this movement.
How to Do:
- Begin a comfortable stride length away from the BOSU.
- Perform a sideways step up (as shown).
- The idea is to generate initial momentum with the legs upon stepping up and carrying this momentum into the shoulder raise (as shown).
- Pay close attention to the accompanying video to observe the timing of this movement.
- Slowly step down and repeat the desired number of reps.
- This exercise is very demanding metabolically and will fatigue you quickly. Make sure that you keep the repetition slow to start.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.