Banded standing oblique twist
- A long bungee will be needed to do this exercise
How to Do Movement
- This exercise starts facing straight ahead, so that the bungee is to your right.
- You are going to grab the handle of the bungee so that both hands evenly hold it.
- To do so, interlock your fingers together while holding the handle.
- Your left arm should be coming straight across your chest and your right arm should be straight out to the right of you. Both hands holding the handle of the bungee.
- Make sure your feet are shoulder width, chest out, shoulders back, and that you are standing tall. You are now ready to execute the exercise.
- Start pivoting with your hips. Once you feel tension on the bungee you are going to hop and do a 180 degree turn while still holding the bungee.
- Bring yourself back to the starting position by going in reverse in slow and controller manner with out hopping. That is one repetition.
- When you are done with you repetitions you can reverse it so that the bungee starts off on your left side instead of the right.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.