Tricep bench dips with single foot on ball
- Using a bench to hold yourself up, you will be placing one foot on a stability ball to perform the dip.
- Your arms will be behind you, and you will be using your palms to hold yourself up.
- Place a stability ball under one foot. It should rest between your calf muscle and ankle.
How to Do:
- Once your are properly balanced, bend at your elbows until you reach a 90 degree angle with your arms. Like always control the movement when lowering yourself down as well as when you come back up.
- Be sure to keep your back as straight as possible so you don’t hunch over when performing the exercise.
- When you have finished performing the exercise for the chosen number of repetitions, move the stability ball to the other leg.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.