- Keep buttocks as close to the bench as possible.
- Feet together and knees slightly bent.
- Hands close to the sides of the body, arms straight and shoulder blades down.
How to Do:
- Bend the arms; slowly lower the body down until the shoulders are just above elbow height - inhaling while doing this. Then, straighten the arms returning the body back to the starting position - exhaling during this phase.
- Maintain good form.
- Keep reps at a controlled speed.
- Only lower the body to where you feel comfortable.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.