Tricep rope pushdown
- Stand on both legs with feet pointing straight ahead and knees slightly flexed.
- Maintain a draw in position throughout the entire exercise.
- Keep shoulder back and down.
- Hold the rope with palms facing each other and elbows flexed 90 degrees.
How to Do:
- Extend the triceps by pushing hand towards the ground until arms are fully extended.
- Avoid letting the back arch, head jut forward and/or shoulders round forward.
- Hold and slowly return cable to 90 degrees of elbow flexion.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.