- Position TRX System so foot cradles are 8" off ground.
- Lay on side in front of system.
- Support upper body with forearm and place both feet (toe-first) deeply into foot cradles.
- Be sure that feet are at same level and position top foot in front of the bottom foot, (heel to tongue of shoe).
How to Do:
- Press hips off ground into "side plank" position.
- Stabilize body and control any swing while maintaining alignment.
- Reach high to ceiling with top arm and turn head to look up arm.
- Lift hip and slowly lower arm, reaching under body to tap floor under or slightly behind hips.
- Return to extended position and fight to control swinging motions.
- Repeat taps for reps in advanced progressions, support upper body with hand only.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.