TRX sprinter start
- Adjust system so that it is fully extended.
- Stand facing away from TRX System with neutral grip on handles.
- Arms bent at elbows with hands tucked in close to body.
- Lean steeply forward so that body angle is approximately 45 degrees.
- Push body weight into handles and lift one foot slightly above ground beside other
How to Do:
- Engage core and lower body down into lunge position while pressing free leg back into a sprinter’s starting position.
- Lower only to a 90 degree angle at forward knee.
- Toe on back leg should just tap ground at very back of movement.
- No force should be generated from back leg.
- Drive forward into movement much like a sprinter out of starting blocks.
- Ensure hips stay aligned behind shoulders throughout movement.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.