TRX leg extension
- Position TRX 12" above ground in single handle mode.
- From hands and knees, suspend a single foot in the foot cradle and flex the toes out for this ankle.
- This knee rests on the ground while the free leg is extended out behind the participant.
How to Do:
- Without allowing any movement forward or back, press down on the suspended foot.
- This force extends the knee and drives the hips up in a pike position.
- The free leg stays extended behind throughout the exercise.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.