- Stand in a comfortable upright position with knees slightly bent.
- Keep your hand at your sides.
How to Do:
- Dip into a quarter squat position.
- From the quarter squat position perform an explosive jump straight up.
- As your body is moving up through the air, bring your knees up to the chest as close as possible.
- Extend your legs on landing, being careful to ensure good landing by leaving the knees slightly bent.
- Bend your knees as far as needed to absorb the forse from the landing.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.