Medicine ball oblique twist on ball
- From a seated position, slowly roll down the ball while comfortably placing your head and neck on the ball.
- Lift your hips up until they are in line with your knees and shoulders.
- Raise arms and medicine ball perpendicular to your torso.
How to Do:
- Maintaining a stable pelvis, slowly rotate trunk to each side.
- As strength develops, increase range of motion and speed.
- Maintain proper spinal alignment!
- Do not allow hips to drop while rotating.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.