Assisted seated upper trapezius stretch (active)
- Sit on a bench or chair.
- Partner should put their right hand on your right shoulder.
- Partner should cue you to keep the core stable.
- Partner should cue you to relax their upper middle back relaxed.
How to Do:
- With your head neutral, partner should cue you to flex your head to the side and to the left.
- Partner should put their left hand above your right ear.
- Partner should assist you in achieving a slightly deeper stretch than you can actively achieve on your own.
- Hold this position.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.