Resistance band woodchop rotational pivot
How to Do:
- To start this movement, you need to have your knees slightly bent and hips twisted towards the tubing at the 8 o’clock mark.
- You will be grabbing the tubing with both hands so that it is across your body.
- Grabbing the tubing, pull away, untwisting your body and simultaneously come up from the squat position until you are facing away from the tubing in a diagonal straight line.
- Stopat the 2 o’clock mark and to finish the motion, come back from the top and reverse the motion to return to the position you started the exercise in. This completes one repetition.
- To work the opposite side, you will be facing the opposite way in the beginning, and twisting the opposite way.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.