Resistance band woodchop
- Door Attachment: Top of Door.
- Stand in a wide stance with the feet parallel to the door.
- Shift body weight to foot closest to the door with knee bent, trunk hinged slightly forward, hip back, and opposite leg straight.
- Hold one strap in each hand and clasp hands together.
- Straighten arm furthest from door across shoulder with both hands reaching toward attachment site.
How to Do:
- Rotate torso toward door with eyes and hips facing forward.
- Keep wrists firm and unbent.
- Slowly rotate upper body and pull diagonally downward with hands toward opposite knee.
- Simultaneously hinge forward at the hips and shift body weight to the foot furthest from door.
- End with arms straight, leg furthest from door bent, hip back, and feet flat on the floor with back straight.
- Hold and slowly return to start position.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.