How to Do Assisted Chest Stretch Static Seated
Apply gentle pressure towards the back, until the first resistance barrier is felt.
Hold for 20-30 seconds, repeat 2-3 times.
Beginning Assisted Chest Stretch
1. Sit on a bench or chair.
2. Be certain the core is engaged.
3. Place hands as pictured, maintaining a neutral spine.
4. Partners should place their hands on your elbows as pictured.
Assisted Chest Stretch Movement
1. Put your hands up behind your head, use your 10-20 percent strength to pull your elbows together and exhale.
2. Do an isometric hold and open all the way up so that a second variation of the exercise would simply be moving the elbows out further toward your elbow that will make the stretch a little bit deeper.
Assisted Chest Stretch Benefits
This exercise improves flexibility of the chest.