How to Do Dumbbell Squat
Stand with legs spaced shoulder width apart.
Beginning Dumbbell Squat
1. Focus should be on splitting the weight between hip line and knee line.
2. Keep abdominal muscles tight.
Dumbbell Squat Movement
1. Push hips back (like your sitting in a chair) and squat down.
2. Reverse motion once knee joint is at a 90 degree angle or where you feel comfortable to standing position.
3. Do not lock knees at top.
Dumbbell Squat Benefits
Dumbbell lunges will also build strength in your calf muscles and your abs. Even your lower back will be strengthened as it helps to keep you balanced throughout the movement.