How to Do
How to Do Bicycle Ab Crunch
The head should be positioned with the chin tucked and the hands by the ear so that they do not support the head.
Beginning Bicycle Ab Crunch
1. To begin, lie on the ground with the belly button drawn inward and the pelvic floor contracted by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
2. Lift the legs off the floor so that they are in triple flexion (at the ankles, knees, and hips).
3. Ensure that the spine angles do not change throughout the movement.
Bicycle Ab Crunch Movement
1. Lift the shoulder blades off the ground by contracting the abdomen. Once in the air, with full range movement and extension of legs in bicycle pedal motion.
2. Watch for and avoid excessive inward curves of the lower back.
3. Slowly return to the starting position.
4. Ensure that throughout this movement, the lower back never goes into excessive extension (the lower back should never be so arched that you could fit your palm between the low back and floor).
Bicycle Ab Crunch Benefits
1. It can improve coordination.
2. Stronger core = stronger body.
Abdominal Crunch Exercise.